Finding a reliable backup solution for Hyper-V and VMware virtualised machines (VM) can be a challenge. How can you protect your budget, get the right features, easily manage the system and get support when you need it?
Altaro VM Backup – Hassle-free, affordable and outstanding support
At One Source Communications, we offer Altaro VM Backup as a hassle-free, affordable backup solution for Hyper-V and VMware virtual machines. Altaro VM Backup is supported by outstanding customer service, and we think the easy and fast setup is hard to beat – we can quite literally install the software and start your first VM backup in under 15 minutes.
Altaro VM Backup’s key features include:
- An easy-to-use user interface – accomplish what you need to when you need to
- Control of all the backup and restore settings and jobs across all hosts, locally and remotely, from a single console
- Flexible and advanced control over backups
- Run concurrent backups
- Queue/pause jobs
- Backup VM to multiple primary locations
- Backup live VMs on the fly
- Backup cluster-shared volumes and more
- Replicate backups for better protection
- Replicate to an off-site location
- Granular, fast restore options
- Easy to restore individual files or Exchange server emails
- Browse data as you would on a local drive and then instantly restore items you need without having to restore the whole VM
- Use VM backup to temporarily replace a failed VM and save any changed data once you have fully restored the VM
- Restore a VM without overwriting a live VM
- Restore VM backups to a different host
- Relax knowing that backups will be done and verified on an automated schedule
- Receive notifications of any potential problems
Altaro VM Backup stands out from other VM backup solutions thanks to its affordability and flexibility, as well as the support that is part of the package. It is ideal for small- to medium-sized businesses with virtualised environments.
Speak to one of our expert team about VM backup in the cloud on 08442 570 111
Considering a virtualised environment?
Virtualised environments can cut your infrastructure costs, provide quick and stress-free disaster recovery, and enable file sharing across multiple sites. Virtual machines also ensure that every app gets what it needs to run at peak performance, and that your servers are at full capacity so you don’t need as many. In our experience, virtualised environments are more secure than most fortified physical environments.
If you are considering putting a virtualised environment in place for your business and are currently exploring your options, including suitable backup solutions, we’d like to invite you to get expert advice from one of the friendly One Source Communications team.
Call us on 08442 570 111 for advice
Arrange a consultation, we'll help find the right cloud solutions
We can help you secure your IT Infrastructure for your business
Get in touch with us