How healthy is your website?
The better experience your website provides for your customers, the better it is for your business. But do you know how effective your website really is?
- Is it appealing to your target customers or are they bouncing away from the Home page in seconds?
- Could your web pages load faster?
- How good is the mobile experience?
- Does your search engine optimisation need improving?
- Is it easy to navigate?
- Does the content answer your customers’ questions?
Now you can answer this questions and more by testing how your website is performing with our fantastic Website Check-up service!
Our Website Check-up includes a 40-point test that will complement your SEO work and any other marketing that you may be doing. When people come to your site, you want to know that there are no broken links, clear navigation, fast load times, helpful information and that you’re offering a website that meets the W3C standards. Our test will also tell you how fresh you website is and how various factors will potentially impact on your Google rankings.
- Great at-a-glance summaries to help you quickly see key points and issues are ordered by importance
- Scores for all aspects – content, marketing, accessibility and technology
- Jargon-free explanations for easy-to-understand website reports
- Questions answered by our expert in-house web team
- Results are based on independent, best practice standards, such as W3C standards, leading SEO advice and research findings
- Jargon-free explanations of the strengths and weakness of your website
- Practical advice to help you increase conversions
- Ideas to generate more leads
- Use our reports to help increase your social interest
- Non-technical tests include:content keywords, spelling, readability, site structure, visual interest and more
Does your website need a check-up to boost its performance? Chat with our expert team today by calling us on 08442 570 111.
Website reporting options
There may be a particular aspect of your website that needs improvement. To help you, we’ve put together some examples of the website reports we can offer. If you can’t see what you need, do speak to us as we will be happy to come up with a bespoke option for your business.
Get in touch with us
Full Report + EU Cookie Law
£149 +VAT per site
Test everything you need to know about your site from the Social Stats to the Technical Code behind your website. Also including the new EU Cookie Law Reporting.
Sales + Marketing + Spelling Report
£99 +VAT per site
Great for Business Owners and Sales Teams, this report will assess your SEO and also your Google Search Rankings for certain pages.
Social Network Report
£40 +VAT per site
Find how your Tweets and Facebook Posts influence your following with a quick assessment of how well your customers interact with you on social networks.
Technical Code Report
£99 +VAT per site
Test for W3C compliance, broken links and other technical problems – a great report for business owners to see if your web company has built the site correctly for your business.
EU Cookie Law Report
Make sure your website is compliant with EU Cookie Law. click here.
If you want a comprehensive report that covers all of the above or you would like us to create a customised report focusing on issues specific to your website, we can create a report that gives you practical action points and measurable value. contact