Winter Is Coming – Time To Review Your Web Presence?
Game of Thrones fans will know the eponymous line “winter is coming” and with the eternal optimism of spring and the summer holidays are now over and we start thinking “what next”.
For the cynics we begin the downhill stride to Christmas, but there is still plenty of time before we become consumed with Mince Pies and the business world grinds to a halt.
Now might be a good time to think about your business, where you are and what you are doing to ensure that sales in 2015 are stronger than 2014.
Review Of Your Digital Structure
One place to start is to review your digital marketing, this can start by thinking as your customer and the impressions that your website gives to current and potential customers. Does your website look professional and is it built in a way that will convert them once they visit your site.
If the answer to these questions is no, maybe it is time to invest in your most valuable online marketing tool, your website.
This should be the central hub of your online marketing with all other efforts such as email marketing, pay per click advertising and social media designed to maximise showcase your site and maximise it’s effectiveness.
Here are a few basic things to consider
- Does your site load quickly, if not will that customers get frustrated and leave?
- Does your site look professional and portray the image you want for your company?
- Are your contact details easy to find on the site?
- Are you tracking who is visiting your website?
- Do you have dynamic and regularly updated content to show you are active
- Does your website tell your story?
If the answer to any of these questions is no, then why not give us a call on 08442 570 111 or find out more about how we help businesses get their digital presence in order here